Businesses of all sizes across all industries share a need for quality professional guidance in navigating legal concerns. Maintaining a competitive edge while balancing innovation, consistency and compliance often requires overcoming legal complications. At Angualia Busiku & Co. Advocates, in Uganda, our business law attorneys understand the everyday challenges businesses face. We provide professional guidance for businesses large and small in a wide range of industries.
Specific types of business matters we handle include:
- Complex Commercial Contract Disputes
- Corporate Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Commercial contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Entity dissolution disputes
- Corporate deadlocks
- Operating agreement disputes
- Corporate restructuring or purchase disputes
- joint venture contracts,
- franchising and licensing agreements,
- distribution and supply contracts,
- employment contracts,
- shareholders agreement,
- business sale contracts among others.
- Fraudulent transfers and piercing-the-corporate-veil issues
Our clients range from construction contractors to aviation companies to international businesses with local legal matters. Drawing on several years of legal experience, our legal team strives for excellence in all we do. As a boutique firm, we combine a wide breadth of sophisticated business law experience with personal, attentive client service.
At Angualia Busiku & Co. Advocates, our legal team is well-equipped to navigate complex contract disputes. We take a proactive approach towards resolving conflicts in a favorable and expeditious manner. When litigation arises, we consistently provide quality representation to protect clients’ interests.